We offer a variety of membership options that range from a yearly contract to month-to-month. All memberships include a nutrition class and an evaluation with a certified trainer, and group exercise classes. However, with the yearly memberships, a member is able to get two (2) free evaluations, whereas the month-to-month memberships only receive one (1) free evaluation. Call us to discuss what membership plan is best for you.
Membership plans for everyone:
– Basic membership single, couple, family
– Civil Professional: single and couple
– High school or full time college student
– Student 3 month membership (paid in full)
– Senior: single, couple
We also offer additional options, including personal training (our specialty), Kid’s after school programs, tanning, V.I.P. membership, and child care, which can be added to any membership option.
* Our current policy is that children can only be added to their parent’s membership when they are 15 or older. However, we offer a 3 month course that children between the ages of 12-14 can attend. Upon graduating from the 3 month program, the child may then be able to be added to their parents’ membership. Click here for more information.
Call 405-562-2091 for pricing!