To help pageant contestants nation wide achieve their fitness goals for their competition and make it a lifestyle of health and wellness by utilizing proper nutrition and exercise individualized for their needs through personalized, online program consultations.
About Brian Attebery
- B.S. Health and Sport Sciences, University of Oklahoma: 1997
- American College of Sports Medicine H/FI Certified: ’97
- National Fitness Professionals Association Certified: ‘94-Present
- National Fitness Professionals Association, Senior Instructor: ’03-Present
- American Heart Association: C.P.R./First Aid Certified
- Awards: Results Fitness and Nutrition Center, L.L.C.:
- Voted Edmond’s Favorite Fitness Center: ’09-‘12
- Voted Edmond’s Favorite Locally Owned Business: ’08, ‘09
- Finalist for Small Business of the Year: 2011
- 12 Year Competitive Bodybuilder: Qualified 5 times for Nationals, 2001 Mr. Oklahoma
- Nominated Forty under Age 40 (Journal Record): ’07 and ‘11
- Miss Oklahoma USA Leadership Award: 2009
Pageant Professional Distinctions:
- Trained 28 Swimsuit Preliminary Winners at the Miss America State Level
- Trained 2 Swimsuit Preliminary Winners at Miss America
- Trainer to: 1999 Miss America Finalist, Miss Oklahoma Julie Payne
- Trainer to: 2001 Miss Teen USA, Marissa Whitley
- Trainer to: 2002 Miss USA 1st Runner Up, Lyndsay Douglas
- Trainer to: 2007 Miss America, Lauren Nelson
- Trainer to: 2008 Miss Teen USA, Stevi Perry
- Trainer to: 2010 Miss USA 1st Runner-Up, Morgan Woolard
- Trainer to: 2011 Miss America 1st Runner-Up, Miss Oklahoma Betty Thompson
- Trainer to: 2011 Miss America’s Outstanding Teen, Lacey Russ
- Trainer to: 2012 Top 10, Miss Oklahoma Lauren Lundeen
- Trainer to: 2013 Miss Oklahoma, 2013 2nd Runner Up Miss America, Kelsey Griswold
- Trainer to: 2014 Miss Oklahoma, Alex Eppler
- Official Trainer to: Miss Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska and Arkansas USA and their Teens for Vanbros and Associates.
- Official Trainer to: Miss Oklahoma, Missouri and Washington in the Miss America Program.
- Finalists: Over 28 finalists in Miss USA, Miss Teen USA, Miss America and Miss America’s Outstanding Teen
- Official Trainer to: Mrs. Oklahoma (America), Mrs. Oklahoma (United States), Mrs. Texas (United States)
- Owner: Results Fitness and Nutrition Center, L.L.C.
- Writer: Columnist to Three Publications
- Radio: Brian can be heard each week in Oklahoma City’s Clear Channel Station KJ103fm.
Brian is married to Jennifer and they have two children ages 6 and 9. They are active members of First Presbyterian Church of Edmond, Oklahoma. Click here to view Brian’s full trainer bio.
Online Program Forms
Download and print these forms and fax to Results Fitness 405-562-2094.